Competitive salary, based on experience
We’re on the hunt for a motivated, bright individual to support our talented team of strategic account managers. We are looking for someone who has a decent understanding of what good client management looks like and has a passion for learning. We’d ideally like you to be able to demonstrate an awareness of brand communications and digital projects.
As an Account Executive at Salad, your role will be diverse, working across a range of different clients in a support role (including the agency’s higher profile accounts). Working closely with our strategy, creative and digital departments as well as supporting the key Account Managers within the agency.
Show your potential and you could be owning your own client relationships.
- To support the talented client services team
- To understand our client’s brand/s and business as well as our client do
- Help create clear, insightful, winning briefs with the Account Managers
- Assist internal briefings and liaise with our Project Managers to aid the smooth delivery of project within the agency
- Help client services team to deliver on time and on budget
- Support the client services team by making a strategic contribution, both internally and with our clients
- Support in the creation of new business pitches and proposals
- Help to on-board new team members and clients
- Carry out desk research where required.
- To assign and manage the progress of all support tickets and requests
Personal skills and attributes
Ideally, we are looking for an individual with one years’ real-world/agency experience. The key skills and personal attributes we are looking for are:
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- A great communicator and able to present ideas and rationale internally and to clients
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own time extremely well
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Ambitious while still being a brilliant and caring team player
Life at Salad
Salad’s Poole office overlooks the harbour and is home to a wide team of specialists, offering bespoke creative, strategic and digital services to a range of clients and industries. We have one of the best working environments on the South Coast and we work hard to provide a second 'home' for people to learn, thrive, develop a career and create beautifully effective work.
We love making the most of our location with things like team paddle boarding and cycling. We also enjoy regular meals together through our Friday lunch club. We are proud to have such a happy team and are always on the look-out for talented people who want to share their unique spark with us.
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Basis: Full-time, Monday to Friday inclusive
- Holiday allowance of 23.5 days per year with additional Bank Holidays
- In addition to the above, your birthday off
- Fresh fruit and snacks
- Staff social events
- Cycle to work scheme after 1 year
- Death in Service policy of x2 salary after 1 year
- Plus more
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV, including achievements and results, and a covering letter detailing your current salary and why you are the right fit for us to: [email protected]
No offence, but no recruitment agencies please.See more jobs