What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that your browser places on your computer or mobile device. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Google may place advertising cookies on our website to gather information from you on your device and to display advertisements to you based on relevant topics that interest you.
Types of Cookies?
Cookies can be categorised by the role they fulfil on our website:
- Functional cookies are essential to enable you to use and move around our website and to ensure that our website functions properly.
- Analytical cookies are used to collect information on visitor behaviour (e.g. the pages you view most often) to optimise the usability of the website.
- Advertising cookies are used to follow browsing behaviour over a longer period of time across various websites. These cookies build individual user profiles according to their interests. Based on these interests, the content of the advertisements on our website will be adapted for different visitor groups.
- Personalisation cookies are used to remember your pre-set features and preferences, such as to show you content, we think you might be interested in across the website.
Cookies we use and purposes
We use the following cookies on our website:
|These cookies register a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Wildcard value is to reference the website visitors session.
|This cookie stores and counts pageviews.
|This cookie logs the pages you have visited whilst being on the website. It is used for if you complete a webform, and has no marketable value.
|This cookie stores the status of your cookie acceptance/rejection.
Specific information related to Google Analytics:
- You can prevent Google’s processing of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and your use of our Platform (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. or not consent to the usage of cookies on our website.
You give your consent for cookies to be placed and read out on our website by clicking “agree” on the Cookie Notice, you may optionally refuse certain cookies here.
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your Internet browser settings to reject cookies. You can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu for details on how to remove cookies of specific parties and for further information on cookies generally. However, please be aware that cookies are important to many aspects of the website. If you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all the features of the website.
Changes to this cookies policy, legal notice & contact
This Policy may be changed from time to time. The new Policy will be effective immediately upon uploading to our website.
This Policy was last updated on the 24th October 2023.
To contact Salad with a data protection query regarding the processing of your personal data, please use the following details:Data Protection Officer
Salad Creative Limited
19 The Quay
Enefco House, Poole
Dorset BH15 1HJ
For more information about the use of personal data, please visit our Privacy notice.